If you have an enquiry about your order please do get in touch! Include your order number and name on the order in your message.
1. Do you accept returns or exchanges?
No, however if there is a problem with your order please do get in touch.
2. How long does international shipping take?
This can depend on the country and if customs gets a hold of your order. Standard shipping from the UK to Europe can take up to 1-2 weeks usually, and to the US/Canada it can usually take anywhere from 2-4 weeks standard shipping. Up to 6 weeks during Christmas and if customs inspects your parcel.
3. Can I pay extra to get priority shipping with a tracking number?
Yes, please do get in touch for a quote. Usually this is double the price of standard shipping.
4. Do you refund customs charges?
No, I’m afraid not as we have no control on custom charges of your country.
5. The parcel is taking longer than I think it should, what should I do?
Please double check your order confirmation and make sure the address you provided is correct and if it is, have a chat with your Post Office to see if they have it on hold. If the address is correct and it’s been longer than 4 weeks please do get in touch.
6. When do you dispatch orders?
Usually within 3 working days of placing your order. On larger stock releases this can take longer but will say clearly in the listing if this is the case. You will be notified when your order has shipped.
7. Are you selling any more artist proof Metallica S&M2 posters?
Nope, they sold out in minuets, sorry! There were only 230 of them and thousands of people wanting them.
1. Can I use your art as a tattoo?
Sure. However please buy something to help Wolfskulljack continue to create and please respect her work by not selling the design to the studio or using a piece that has been specifically commissioned by a client. As a full time artist every sale is greatly appreciated.
If you wish to be extra generous you can give a paypal donation of
any amount to email@example.com
2. Will you scan in that piece, or make adjustments so I can get it as a tattoo?
3. Do you take free art requests?
No. Sorry. Occasionally charity work is considered if the schedule is free.
4. What materials do you use?
Pitt pens, ink pens and watercolour paper. Digital art is usually done on the IPad Pro 9.7 using Procreate and the Ipencil.
5. Do you take on commercial work?
Sometimes! Prices do range for commercial work please use the contact form for a quote. Prices vary depending on usage and complexity. Please include your time frame, budget and idea clearly in your message.
Private commissions are closed unless you are willing to pay commercial prices.
Get in touch